Friday, January 8, 2010

My Nails: Bio Sculpture Grey

What colour does a Nail Technician put on her own nails? Its quite important, often my Bio Sculpture clients tend to look at my nails as an indication of how good my work will be. Also it inspires them and helps them choose what colour to put on their own nails.

For the last few years I've consistently had Bio Sculpture Gel on my nails, I feel naked without Gel on them! Its important to me what colour my nails are and making them different and stand out each time is a bit of a challenge. Today I decided to try Bio Sculpture number 98, also known as "Soaring Dove" as you can see on the right. Grey isn't a colour that is often seen on a girls nails, but it makes me feel trendy and modern, it is certainty a different feeling to wearing bright red!

Have a good look on my photo page for more ideas on what colour to put on your nails. Being different makes you feel unique and special, so don't be shy, be creative. I'm very happy to help you create your own unique style, using colours, glitter and gems.

Here is a picture of my current nail finish!