Thursday, January 28, 2010

Facebook and Twitter me!

Ive just added a social networking/bookmarking page for my Bio Sculpture website. There is only three options on it at the minute. The first posts my website onto your Facebook wall, this then pops up on all your friends news feed :) The Twitter links helps you follow me on Twitter and also to quickly update your Twitter to add a comment and link to my website :)

Most of my customers are extremely happy with my work and show it
by continually coming back to me. This is fantastic, but id like to ask them to spend a minute or two to promote me and try and get me some more work. It isn't easy being a mobile nail technician, the travelling costs and the cost of the product really eats into my profits.

Simply by spreading the word by mouth or on Facebook and Twitter will help me stay mobile so I can keep offering you a great service!