Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Boyfriends Mum

Usually im very confident when working with a new client, and finding a bio sculpture nail finish that suits their tastes. All of my clients leave me thrilled with their new nails and how it makes them feel. After having bio sculpture applied to their nail, they are reluctant to have anything else.

However imagine my horror when my boyfriend's mother asked me to do her nails! My confidence waned some what, and I found myself feeling anxious about the scenario! Luckily she is a lovely women and my boyfriend hung about making irritating jokes continually which relieved some of my tension.

She was no different to the rest of my clients surprisingly! We spent a short while deciding what we would do with her nails, and I then took just under an hour applying and finishing the product on her nails. They looked great! She is thrilled and looking forward to showing them off to the fullest on her holiday next week.

Confronting the most challenging of clients for a mobile nail technician has grown my confidence further, who will be my next challenge! Here is a picture of her finished gel nails in a french nail polish style.